Friday, May 25, 2012

Barkley Presents - Snoozing vs. Surfing

Top Ten Reasons Snoozing on the Couch is Better than Surfing the Web.

10.  I can't stick my head out of Windows 7.
9.    "You've got mail" less fun to bark at than actual mailman.
8.    I thought it was PEThouse.com.  What a disappointment!
7.    A butt sniff is more honest than most online dating sites.
6.    I can't mark where I've visited without getting yelled at.
5.    Bruised nose trying to catch MPEG ball.
4.    No Microsoft Opposable Thumb
3.    Mouse doesn't come with cat app
2.    Carpal Paw Syndrome

And the #1 reason?

SPAM's not food ? !

10 comments:

  1. Barkley is such a sweetheart! And photogenic too...

    I really need to do a post on my puppies...especially before Charlie is gone--he's almost 13 now.

    Vic303

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe doesn't like surfing the web much either. Her excuse is that the mouse is not edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one, and I wouldn't put it past him... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Out of the park home run!

    Enjoy your Memorial Day week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barkley is very astute and pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo B
    My dog Franny "helps me" surf every night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute. And, so true. ;)

    Erik and Penny let us know when we've surfed enough and it's time for us to go to the kitchen to get them some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

I started this blog for family that lives far away. Now that they are gone, it continues on to share those memories.

Comments are welcome,but if you have a fake name, no blog and only comment on the rare occasion to criticize or offer advertising for a business I've never heard of, you go straight to SPAM.