That's OK, he'll buff out.
2. In cold weather, abstain from liquor, for you are subject to freezing quicker if under the influence than if you were cold sober. But if you are drinking from a bottle, pass it around. It is the only polite thing to do.
4. Don't swear, snore or lop over on neighbors when sleeping. Let others share the buffalo robes provided in cold weather.
Buffalo robes are not to be confused with the Buffalo Snuggie
5. Don't shoot firearms for pleasure while enroute, as it scares the horses.
6. Don't grease hair with bear grease as travel is very dusty.
7. Don't discuss politics or religion.
8. Don't point out sites where robberies have taken place.
9. And don't imagine you are going on a picnic, for stage travel is inconvenient.
You all travel safe now!