Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I wonder if I should inform the neighbors

click on photo to enlarge


  1. Epic fail, indeed. You lead an interesting life, and probably more so than we know - but the parts you share keep us all coming back for more.

    Thank you for this one, especially; I needed a laugh.

  2. Depends on how well you like or dislike your neighbors Brigid ;-)

  3. I've always figured anything that can fly must have pretty good depth perception. 2D just isn't going to cut it for long.

  4. A FENCE to keep out something that flies? Oh boy. That's one for the ages.

    I don't recommend you spend any time at all around those neighbors. Shudder.

  5. City folk. I think I would sit back and watch the show.....

  6. You've got a lovely home with a true Lady's touch to it.

    Beats my Hermit Cave hands down.


I started this blog so the child I gave up for adoption could get to know me, and in turn, her children, as well as share stories for a family that lives too far away. So please keep it friendly, kid safe, and open to discussion, not criticism. This is my home. You can live in yours as you wish, but this is my place.